Word of God Speak

I feel more at peace right now than I ever have in my life!

during this process I've never asked Him to heal me, but to give me a sense of peace about His will. About the decisions before me, and what the 'right' decision  for me is.

I've mentioned on my personal blog how he revealed it to me.  It was a pretty profound moment in my life.  Don't get me wrong...I still have 'bad' days where I don't completely understand it, but I trust in Him and I know this is part of His master plan.

because of this journey a great group of women has come together to praise and worship Him, and lift each other up. I'm so incredibly humbled.

Last night as I was praying about the message He would want me to tell the world, I found myself at a loss for words, but feeling His presence so close telling me it is okay to just be still and listen.

I looked down and was staring straight at a piece of paper my dad had left on my computer desk last week. The only thing my eyes seemed to be able to focus on was a song he had wrote by Mercy Me....Word of God Speak.

Even though I have heard the song several times, I youtube'd it, and as I listened I heard the song in a way I never have before. It's okay to not always have the words to speak; He doesn't need us to talk all the time...sometimes we just need to be still and listen to what He is saying.

Comments

  1. be still and know that i am God was and still is a verse i clung to while losing A. i wrote several posts about it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiving Fast and Completely

What's it all about?

Prayer Request Box