Happy

Today I had a wonderful day! I got to spend it in a couple of different special education preschool classrooms. All the stress of schoolwork and teaching and schedules just melted away when I got my first hug. I am constantly amazed by how accepting children are, I mean here I was, a complete stranger. and they immediately gave hugs, asked for help, held hands, and asked me to play.

These kids all have problems they are facing, and yet they are as happy go lucky as kids without disabilities. I think I'm going to learn a lot over the next 10 weeks! :-)

I want so very much to be as happy as them, and not focus as much on the negative areas of my life....how about you?

Comments

  1. That would be awesome if I could do that daily. Think more about the positive and all the love.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiving Fast and Completely

What's it all about?

Prayer Request Box