Forgiving Fast and Completely

Today I made a very good friend aggravated with me. She attempted to let out her frustrations to her husband via text message. Unfortunately she accidentally send the text to ME!

I learned a long time ago to forgive fast and completely. This message is sent home to my heart each time I pray to my God asking for forgiveness of my sins and for sending His Son to die for me.

Forgive fast and completely as God does to you. Don't let anger eat away at you and Satan take control!

Comments

  1. Oh no...that had to feel bad. For both of you!! But you're absolutely right, a lot of us {myself included} hold onto the negative things in our lives for far too long! Great advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh. I've been there before, on the receiving such as yourself. They actually realized it before I got to read it though as I hadn't checked my phone for a little while. They sent me another text apologizing, so I got the two together.

    I agree, and can honestly say that I too probably hold onto negative things a little too long. I can do the forgiving fast and completely, but the forgetting part is what allows me to hold onto it and that sometimes will morph into anger again when brought up. I won't ever be able to forget the way that some people treat me or the things they have done. So although I might be able to forgive them to allow myself to pray for them and hope for the best for them, I will never forget that I had to use my power of prayer for something that might have been a bad thing in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder... it's such a challenge not to hold on to things... but if the Lord did that to me I'd be in biggg trouble!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's it all about?

Prayer Request Box