Enough

I have a problem... And I'm sure a lot of you have the same problem... I always feel the need to do more, to do better, to be better, to be more to more people, etc... You get the point... I drive myself crazy feeling this way b/c I never feel like I'm enough. There isn't enough of me to go around... to get everything done that I think needs to be done (in the way I think it needs done especially). I am a bit of a control freak... yes, that's a problem all in itself... but it leads me to always feel like what I'm doing or who I am isn't enough. I could be better and do better at pretty much everything... or at least that is what the world tells me and what I let myself believe. I was refreshed today to read THIS devotional. I hope it inspires someone else to feel like you are enough in the Lord's eyes just as you are. I hope to remind myself of this the next time I'm feeling like I need to do something more than just be who I am.

Comments

  1. I often times let my 'control' issues lead me to believe that I need to do it all or it won't get done the way I want it done. Thanks for posting this Chelsa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Casondra since I am the same way. I too thank you for posting this, especially after the day I have had, it fit well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think we all have those moments...i'm really working on going with the flow though. although i suppose if you're "working" at it...yeah. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiving Fast and Completely

What's it all about?

Prayer Request Box