My Struggle

I have been going through a personal struggle lately with my relationship with the LORD. I have been waiting and wanting to feel his warm. Last night while trying to fall asleep I had this overwhelming urge to pray. I prayed for a long time. I prayed for all of my friends that are going through tough times and my own personal struggle. While doing so I felt this overwhelming warmth. I felt the Lords undying love. I felt his touch it was AMAZING. At that moment I knew he was there. I knew what I had always known. That the Lord loves me. I am his child and he is my father. It was an amazing experience and I can not wait to see him one day and feel his touch everyday of my life.
While writing this I opened up my bible and this is where the Lord led me.
Proverbs 11:2 When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.

God is GOOD!

Comments

  1. Great post!

    1 John 4:16, "And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiving Fast and Completely

What's it all about?

Prayer Request Box