I'll See You Again

Has it really been almost FOUR years since any of us have posted to this place.

This place we used to come together to share our life journeys.

Yet somehow, God is still using this place to reach people.

We had nearly 1,700 page views last month despite no post in almost four years.

My Great-Grandmother passed away two days ago, and I'm really struggling with the fact that I thought when I went 'home' this coming up weekend that I would have time with her.

But I didn't.

I didn't get to say 'Good-Bye'.  And that's REALLY hard.  To know I was a week too late.

This song came on the radio earlier and it hit me.  HARD.

Will you guys pray for my family this week as we ready ourselves to say 'Good-Bye' to a woman who was such an integral part of my family?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiving Fast and Completely

What's it all about?

Prayer Request Box