Friends are angels who lift our feet when our own wings have trouble remembering how to fly! I wanted to post a little about each of the contributing authors. Amanda . She has been married to Brandon for 10 years now, and they have three beautiful kids. Currently prayer needs are Brandon interviewed for an underground job with the coal mine, and has got the job...he just needs to decide if he actually wants to take it. Prayer warriors lets lift them up! Cassie. She is married to Adam and they have two kids. A daughter and a son. They recently moved and Cassie is working on her doctorate. GO CASSIE!!! :) Chelsa . She is married to Ryan, and you can tell by her picture that they have two very handsome little boys. They also have A who is in Heaven with Jesus. Chelsa's strength and love for the Lord amazes me. They are currently in the process of building their 'dream' home, so please keep them in your pray...
Has it really been almost FOUR years since any of us have posted to this place. This place we used to come together to share our life journeys. Yet somehow, God is still using this place to reach people. We had nearly 1,700 page views last month despite no post in almost four years. My Great-Grandmother passed away two days ago, and I'm really struggling with the fact that I thought when I went 'home' this coming up weekend that I would have time with her. But I didn't. I didn't get to say 'Good-Bye'. And that's REALLY hard. To know I was a week too late. This song came on the radio earlier and it hit me. HARD. Will you guys pray for my family this week as we ready ourselves to say 'Good-Bye' to a woman who was such an integral part of my family?
Hi everyone! I know this is an inspirational blog so Casondra wanted to added a prayer request box to the sidebar. I thought it was a GREAT idea. Anyone should be able to post on it even if they aren't a friend/follower, or you can request for someone else. It will probably show up as unknown if they aren't our friend/follower though, which is perfectly OK too. It's about all of us praying as 'prayer warriors'. That doesn't mean that we have to automatically have a name or complete specifics to do that. I did want to say that it has a time lapse on it though in order to go through the system. It may take a few minutes for your request to actually show up in the box, same with replies. We tested it tonight and I had one that took upwards of 5 minutes. So don't think it's broken, it's working, just takes patience. If we start having them take 15 or more minutes and it still doesn't show up AFTER you refresh your browser, let me kno...
Comments
Post a Comment