Friends are angels who lift our feet when our own wings have trouble remembering how to fly! I wanted to post a little about each of the contributing authors. Amanda . She has been married to Brandon for 10 years now, and they have three beautiful kids. Currently prayer needs are Brandon interviewed for an underground job with the coal mine, and has got the job...he just needs to decide if he actually wants to take it. Prayer warriors lets lift them up! Cassie. She is married to Adam and they have two kids. A daughter and a son. They recently moved and Cassie is working on her doctorate. GO CASSIE!!! :) Chelsa . She is married to Ryan, and you can tell by her picture that they have two very handsome little boys. They also have A who is in Heaven with Jesus. Chelsa's strength and love for the Lord amazes me. They are currently in the process of building their 'dream' home, so please keep them in your pray...
Has it really been almost FOUR years since any of us have posted to this place. This place we used to come together to share our life journeys. Yet somehow, God is still using this place to reach people. We had nearly 1,700 page views last month despite no post in almost four years. My Great-Grandmother passed away two days ago, and I'm really struggling with the fact that I thought when I went 'home' this coming up weekend that I would have time with her. But I didn't. I didn't get to say 'Good-Bye'. And that's REALLY hard. To know I was a week too late. This song came on the radio earlier and it hit me. HARD. Will you guys pray for my family this week as we ready ourselves to say 'Good-Bye' to a woman who was such an integral part of my family?
I have a problem... And I'm sure a lot of you have the same problem... I always feel the need to do more, to do better, to be better, to be more to more people, etc... You get the point... I drive myself crazy feeling this way b/c I never feel like I'm enough. There isn't enough of me to go around... to get everything done that I think needs to be done (in the way I think it needs done especially). I am a bit of a control freak... yes, that's a problem all in itself... but it leads me to always feel like what I'm doing or who I am isn't enough. I could be better and do better at pretty much everything... or at least that is what the world tells me and what I let myself believe. I was refreshed today to read THIS devotional. I hope it inspires someone else to feel like you are enough in the Lord's eyes just as you are. I hope to remind myself of this the next time I'm feeling like I need to do something more than just be who I am.
Great story!
ReplyDelete